Let’s start off by defining what a Mastermind group is NOT.
- It is not a closed networking group
- It is not a lead generation group
- It is not a few people who sit around a brainstorm over bad food and cold coffee
- It is not a status symbol
- It is not a waste of time.
A MasterMind group is a group of individuals with a stated purpose, goals and objectives who meet periodically to work on meeting those objectives. According to Napoleon Hill in, “Think and Grow Rich,” a Mastermind group is
Dissect this for me:
- Coordination – working together in some logical fashion for some level of fluidity.
- Knowledge and effort – this means that some level of commitment and energy is require
- Two or more people who work – working mean that some change is occurring. It is never sedentary.
- toward a definite purpose – all members of the group have the same, shared goal.
- in the spirit of harmony – as in the opposite of discourse. It is not competitive.
Starting a Mastermind group is for your benefit and for the benefit of those in the group. Together, you will all go further and do more than you could have individually.
At Aepiphanni Business Solutions, we are dedicated to serving the needs of small business owners. We specialize in helping you develop strategies for your organization, and are committed to your success. If you have further questions about creating your strategy or developing your vision, please give me, Rick Meekins, a call at 678-265-3908, or email us at [email protected].