Business Strategy: Innovation Process | Extraordinary Leadership
The process is relatively easy. Like any process, you would want to start with the vision, and work backwards. Consider inclusion of the following as part of your evaluation and process development:
- What is the idea?
- Who will manage the idea?
- Who will manage the process?
- Does it fit into company beliefs?
- Is it feasible?
- How does it fit into our current offerings or the way we do things?
- What are the risks?
- What resources will be required?
- When would we like to have it done?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- What will the outcomes be?