You only know what you know...
No matter how much cramming, downloading and data dumping you do, nothing beats the experience that can be provided by an experience business advisor that is as interested in your success as you are. Every day, you will be faced with more decisions than ever. For every challenge, there may be more than one solution; you've got to be able to select the best one for both for your company's short and long-term need.
When things get tight, when things get out of control, when it seems like things are hitting rock-bottom, it is your business advisor you will want to call.
With dozens of years of experience working with business owners and entrepreneurs, we can offer you a wealth of resources to help guide you through the challenges of growth.
You will meet with your business advisor on a regular basis to keep them updated about your company. Meetings are typically an hour long and are done in person, through video chat or on the phone. Your advisor can record your calls if you desire and send them to you, along with notes about progress and next steps toward reaching your goals.
Your advisor may make themselves available between meetings, whether an email, text or call in the event of something that cannot wait until the next meeting. Your advisor will work with you to resolve the issue and make sure that you've got a clear path forward.
While you will only have one primary business advisor, your advisor will be part of a team that includes a project manager and an administrative support professional. Furthermore, with your permission, your advisor may brainstorm with other Aepiphanni consultants on your behalf in order to get additional insights on a particular challenge you may be facing.
All conversations are kept confidential and we do not take on competing businesses.
The advantages you will gain from working with a business advisor include:
- You will be pushed to pursue and achieve the goals you've set for yourself and your company
- You’ll have a resource that knows and is committed to your business without hiring additional staff
- You’ll have someone who will give you honest, objective feedback and input
- You'll get clearer direction on how to achieve your goals
- You will have access to a confidant. It can be lonely at the top; your Advisor will meet you there.
- You’ll have someone to bounce ideas off and to brainstorm with.
- You'll be held accountable for the most important things you need to do
- You'll hear objective opinions