Rick Meekins is the Managing Partner at Aepiphanni, a Business Consultancy, an Atlanta, GA based small business consultancy that provides Management Consulting, Implementation and Managed Services to business leaders and entrepreneurs seeking to improve or expand operations.
Sustainable Communities | Extraordinary Business
- The Marketplace benefits by having its needs met – you provide them with a specific set of goods and services that are the right products or service at the right time for the right price
- Vendors benefit by having you purchasing goods and services from them that you use, in turn, to provide goods and services to the marketplace
- Employees benefit by having a job, a steady paycheck, benefits and some stability. They, in turn, help you expand your ability to take the goods and services you have purchased from your vendors, and get them to the marketplace.
- Investors benefit by getting a return on the time and money they’ve invested. They extend your vision of providing goods and services to the marketplace by providing money to make purchases.
- Communities benefit by receiving tax revenues as a result of the sale of goods or the payment of employees who are helping you get goods and services to the marketplace.