Rick Meekins is the Managing Partner at Aepiphanni, a Business Consultancy, an Atlanta, GA based small business consultancy that provides Management Consulting, Implementation and Managed Services to business leaders and entrepreneurs seeking to improve or expand operations.
Leveraging Operations & Strategy in Small Business | Extraordinary Business
Operations, Strategy, Innovation and Technology in Small Business
I recently had an opportunity to interview with Todd Schnick at the Incubator about how small businesses can leverage operations, strategy and innovation techniques along with technology to gain strategic advantage.
from the original post
Some discussion topics included:
1. Do you have to have entrepreneurial DNA to succeed as a small business owner?
2. What most small businesses do wrong when it comes to operations.
3. Most small business owners lack strategic thinking. Why, and how, is this so important?
4. Why building a strong foundation is so mission critical to small business owners?
5. You can’t be innovative without process and regimented business practices – the importance of process.
6. How does a small business innovate?
7. What role does technology play in all of this? Is technology the answer to all the problems?
8. What’s next for small businesses? Dark times ahead? Or dawning of an amazing new age filled with possibilities?
Hope you enjoy the interview. Please give me a shout, let me know what you think.
Simply click the triangle pointing to the right to start the playback. There is a link below if you would like to save a copy of the interview to your computer.
Download this MP3 – (Right Click)
We would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and comments below. If you are seeking advice on how to grow your business, streamline systems and processes, implement software or overcoming challenges to growth, please contact us, directly or submit a request for a complimentary Coffee & a Consult to learn how we can help you CREATE | DESIGN | BUILD an extraordinary company..