Rick Meekins is the Managing Partner at Aepiphanni, a Business Consultancy, an Atlanta, GA based small business consultancy that provides Management Consulting, Implementation and Managed Services to business leaders and entrepreneurs seeking to improve or expand operations.
Episode 1 | Meet Rick and Ingrid
Meet Rick and Ingrid
Aepiphanni Business Consulting’s latest “Of the Cuff” Podcast will be an excellent resource for answers and perspectives on the most interesting questions business owners are asking answered by seasoned entrepreneurs.
With the mission of educating, equipping, and inspiring business leaders, through our episodes we will be meeting business owners and entrepreneurs where they are and talk about challenges and opportunities.
On this first episode, Rick Meekins, Aepiphanni’s Director and Ingrid Ahumada, Aepiphanni’s Business Consultant, open this savvy conversation about the world of business and entrepreneurship.
Rick Meekins, entrepreneur since he was 14 years old with a grass cutting business and owner and Director of a Business Consulting Company in the present day, shares with us the all the knowledge de has acquired through, sometimes very tough but enlightening, previous entrepreneurial experiences.
Ingrid accompanies this delightful conversation talking about how her life circumstances and her desire to move forward in the business sector encouraged her to open her own esthetic business, and all the teachable moments she rescues from that experience.
In this episode:
- Entrepreneurial mindset to start a business- why?
- Challenges of starting a new business
- The relevance of not taking things personally
- How to deal with different kind of people
- Projecting things that may happen: an acquired skill
- The importance of a positive attitude in the team
- The importance of keeping the team motivated and inspired to keep moving forward
- Determination as a key to success
- Ricks’ experience in the restaurant business
- Ingrid’s experience in the esthetic business and then in the international business field.