Rick Meekins is the Managing Partner at Aepiphanni, a Business Consultancy, an Atlanta, GA based small business consultancy that provides Management Consulting, Implementation and Managed Services to business leaders and entrepreneurs seeking to improve or expand operations.
Episode 9 | How to Start Engaging Your Online Community with Charles Collins and Danica Vince Cruz
How to Start Engaging Your Online Community with Charles Collins and Danica Vince Cruz
Danica Vince Cruz and Charles Collins are the founding team behind Danica VC Media, a creative marketing strategy agency with locations in Frederick MD, Chattanooga TN, and West Palm Beach FL.
The driving force behind their effective marketing approach is their ability to blend out-of-the-box strategies and cultural fluency to create marketing campaigns that engage audiences on a deeper level.
And now, they’re here to share their own insights with you.
Value-packed with marketing advice and motivational pushes, Off the Cuff’s 9th episode is for every business owner—whether you’re already an Instagram maven or a budding newbie exploring options —who wants to leverage the power of authentic social media marketing and consistent content creation for your own business.
In this episode:
- Running a business with your partner and balancing each other out
- Changes in the market and how COVID forced people to adapt to social media marketing
- Building community rather than simply pushing out content
- Authenticity vs. Showing up with a curated presence online
- Mental fortitude and being consistent with content creation
- Scaling up and why resilience is a must in building a business
- Their advice for people starting with content and social media marketing
Visit Danica VC Media’s socials and get to know more about them:
- Website: http://www.danicavcmedia.com/
- Linktree: https://linktr.ee/danicavcmedia
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/danicavcmedia