Episode 15 | From Corporate America to Entrepreneurship with Barry Flink
From working for corporate America to establishing a management firm, Barry Flink has seen it all. He’s a man who places great importance in learning and helping people thrive, and it’s some of the values he’d held dear to him throughout his life as an entrepreneur.
Learn how Barry Flink was able to create a business that thrived because they built it in an unorthodox manner. Listen to the whole Off the Cuff episode today!
In this episode:
- Barry’s entrepreneurial foundation
- Entrepreneurship to help others
- The importance of making mistakes
- Why money shouldn’t be the core of entrepreneurship
- Why Barry thinks sales is wasteful
- Why the way you treat people matters
- The top 3 most important lessons Barry learned
- Steps to recover from failure
- How Barry’s firm helps other businesses