Navigating Team Dynamics with the Aepiphanni Team
In this special Off the Cuff episode, Rick and Ingrid sat down with three other Aepiphanni team members—Stephanie Torres (Digital Marketer), Hazel Haygood (Project Manager) and Mariana Skafi (Community Manager)—to talk about how the year 2020 played out for them as professionals and for the team as a whole.
Episode 10 dived deeper into the Aepiphanni team’s dynamics, the kind of leadership Rick practices and how COVID-19 had been pivotal to each of the member’s lives.
In this episode:
- How COVID-19 became the best time to grow as an entrepreneur
- Having an inclusive and fun team environment
- Interacting with different cultures, accents and nationalities
- How having a remote team can help you create an agile workplace
- How to handle multiple projects and how having a shared team vision can move everything forward
- Working together and delivering results as a global team
- How COVID-19 pushed leaders to grow and develop
- The importance of delegating work
Find out the details by listening to the full Off the Cuff episode on:
We would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and comments below. If you are seeking advice on how to grow your business, streamline systems and processes, implement software or overcoming challenges to growth, please contact us, directly or submit a request for a complimentary Coffee & a Consult to learn how we can help you CREATE | DESIGN | BUILD an Extraordinary company.
Get Started: Commit to your company’s growth. Register for the LevelUP Business Assessment