Questions: What would you like to know??
At Aepiphanni, we are in the process of putting a radio show together, and would like your input on the types of questions Small business owners would like answers to. Here are a few questions we’ve been asked:
- What is the best way to create a strategic plan?
- How do you create a mission statement?
- How do you create a vision statement?
- How do I price my services?
- How do I find strategic partners?
- What should I expect from a strategic partner?
- How do I get money to start my business?
- How do I get money to grow my company?
- Is it better to have regular employees or work with 1099 contractors, and what do I have to do?
- How do I form a virtual company?
- What kind of technology do I need for a virtual company?
- How do I write a business plan good enough for investors?
- What kinds of turn-around strategies work best?
- The economy is killing my company. What can I do?
- What will the new administration do for small businesses?
While we cannot answer every questions, specifically, we will do our best. If you have a question you would like answered privately, please email us directly at [email protected]
For a more comprehensive list of questions, try our online questionnaire at .
At Aepiphanni Business Solutions, we are a Small Business Consulting Firm dedicated to serving the needs of small business owners. We specialize in helping you develop strategies for your organization, and are committed to your success. If you have further questions about creating your strategy or developing your vision, please give me, Rick Meekins, a call at 678-265-3908, or email us at [email protected].