While you could spend tons of money hiring, training, managing and terminating employees...
...smart small businesses outsource non-core activities to save time, money and endless headaches (and heartaches!) while bringing in expert professionals.
We can act as your company's operations support team working directly with you to make decisions in and around the business and providing a variety of functions as needed such as bookkeeping, marketing, sales support and IT support, giving you the confidence and freedom to focus on growth.
As your company's Operations Partner, we are committed to helping you push through the difficult challenges of getting your company off the ground, navigating through growth, managing internal and external projects, establishing systems and processes, implementing tools and building an extraordinary company. Our success comes from your success. Our goal is to help you CREATE | DESIGN | BUILD an extraordinary business.
Our clients have consistently reported their appreciation of the operations management support and guidance we have provided them with, allowing them to stay dynamic and flexible while running their companies in a volatile marketplace.
Outsourced Operations Solutions
Your Outsourced Operations Solutions team provides oversight on products and services, productivity, sales and marketing and finances
Partnering with you to enhance operations at your company allows us to get in-depth knowledge and understanding of how to improve the everyday operations of the business.
As one of our clients, you will have access to tools such as those that will help us help you create and track key performance indicators, or KPI's - information that will help us make decisions about the future of the business, such as where to market, how products are doing, if we need to re-evaluate target markets or sales tactics or develop a branded strategic advantage. In order for you to gain market leadership, you must think in terms of evaluating what you are doing, seeking out opportunities and pursuing them strategically.
This is how we get it done
We will work with you to learn about your business, your products, your clients and how you do business. Many of our clients have specific areas they want us to address; others want an assessment on their company and for us to identify holes and opportunities. Either way, we develop a list of prioritized objectives that we would help you implement, the outcome of each that will impact the business either by reducing costs or increasing revenue.
Here's how we can help:
What if you could outsource running your company so that you can focus on what you do best, whether it is selling, bookkeeping, consulting, designing or whatever you do best.
Well, you can. Think about it as a win. We will handle
- Financial decision-making and planning, revenue generation, cost management, financial modeling and projections to plan for short and long-term growth.
- Business Development - sales & marketing program and process development, strategies and execution, creating new business models to get more penetration into existing markets or to open new markets.
- Product Management – bringing innovation to product development, production, profitability, delivery & customer value chain, managing the product lifecycle from launch to retirement
- Human resources – working with you to define needs and budgets, creating job descriptions, hiring the right team and ensuring compliance, including putting associates in your office or business for part or full-time support
- Project management – ensuring that the company's longer-term pursuits are moving forward on time and on budget with all of the necessary resources in place at the right time.
- Management - ensuring that the company is getting the maximum return for investments in people, time, IT and other resources
Here's how we are different
With more than 25 years dedicated to managing and operating small businesses, we understand small businesses, how they grow, how they decline, how they start and close. We understand that resources are often scarce, and sometimes, the margins between success and failure are very thin.
Fully committed to working with small businesses, we have learned to apply corporate-level tactics to small businesses, appropriately, in order to help them operate more efficiently and plan for growth more effectively.
Applying strategic and analytic thinking to grow your company, understanding what makes it tick and exploiting what makes your company in the marketplace will help drive it from existing to being a truly extraordinary company.