Strategic Planning Sessions
It's time to grow.
You may be asking yourself: How do I do it? What should the goals be, really? Where are the opportunities? How do I minimize risk??
Developing a strategic plan is the first step in addressing these issues. A strategic plan defines and prioritizes strategic initiatives that will help to reach the goals you've established for your company. The goal of any strategic planning is to help your company gain strategic advantage.
Spend a half-day with us we will help you create a vision for the future of your company, design a plan to help you pursue it and show you the tools and resources to help you build it.
You have two options with your company: grow it on purpose or let it run on inertia
Growing on Purpose
- Requires drive to build something bigger
- Requires getting up early and going to bed late
- You'll have an outlook of years
- Your company will stretch
- You will have clear direction
- You can decisions about how to exit the business
Running on inertia:
- Doesn't take any additional effort
- You'll sleep better
- You only need to plan a few weeks ahead
- You will stay in your lane
- Maybe you can liquidate your company and retire
Your Half Day Strategic Planning Session will Cover
- How strong your company is
- How your company stands against competitors
- How strong your sales & marketing are
- Identification of challenges to growth
- Clarification of company vision
- How to improve performance
- Marketplace opportunities
- CREATION of Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals
- DESIGN of a plan to pursue your goals
- Recommendation of tools and resources to BUILD your company