The journey of entrepreneurship is long and arduous. It is very easy to get lost in the middle of the path not knowing where you went wrong and where you should go from there. As an entrepreneur you have to look after each and every process of your business and the people involved with it including your employees, customers and stakeholders. This is not an easy task and requires:
- A lot of tenacity
- Constant monitoring and supervision
- Reviews and reforms
- Research and developments
- Knowledge of market and customers
- Pressure and stress while dealing with the known and unknown challenges
- Uninterrupted operation even at low tides!
Ideally, you will do better if you have a strong and knowledgeable companion alongside you which is why every entrepreneur will need a business mentor to be successful. There are lots of other good reasons to have one as well.