The Lore of the MasterMind
Let’s start off by defining what a Mastermind group is NOT.
- It is not a closed networking group
- It is not a lead generation group
- It is not a few people who sit around a brainstorm over bad food and cold coffee
- It is not a status symbol
- It is not a waste of time.
Dissect this for me:
- Coordination – working together in some logical fashion for some level of fluidity.
- Knowledge and effort – this means that some level of commitment and energy is require
- Two or more people who work – working mean that some change is occurring. It is never sedentary.
- toward a definite purpose – all members of the group have the same, shared goal.
- in the spirit of harmony – as in the opposite of discourse. It is not competitive.
At Aepiphanni Business Solutions, we are dedicated to serving the needs of small business owners. We specialize in helping you develop strategies for your organization, and are committed to your success. If you have further questions about creating your strategy or developing your vision, please give me, Rick Meekins, a call at 678-265-3908, or email us at [email protected].