Top Business And Technology Trends In 2021
Not only have businesses been forced to “re-think” internal operations, they were also challenged to monitor customer expectations and quickly pivot as marketplace landscapes changed in the last 18 months. The long-term strategy from 2021 and beyond for businesses in any industry will most likely be focused on the perspective of customer experience in a post-COVID world.
Anis Uzzaman, a writer for Inc Magazine, seems to agree through his latest article titled “Top Business and Technology Trends in 2021.” He believes that “Digital nomadism, philanthropy, and sustainable development goals (SDG) will be popular keywords in 2021, and we will also see rapid changes in top technological and business innovation — all based on people’s experience during the pandemic.”
According to Uzzaman, below are a list of the top 10 business and technology trends occurring right now:
- Drug development revolution with advanced COVID-19 testing and vaccine development
- Continued expansion of remote working and video-conferencing
- Contactless delivery and shipping remain as the new normal
- Telehealth and telemedicine
- Online education and e-learning as part of the educational system
- Increased development of 5G infrastructure, new applications, and utilities
- I., robotics, internet of things, and industrial automation will grow rapidly
- Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technologies usage rises
- Continued growth in micromobility
- Ongoing autonomous driving innovation
Each trend is explained by Uzzaman in detail, and you can read through all of them at the Inc.com website by clicking here.
As business leaders, it’s important to continuously look ahead to stay on top of economic changes and industry trends. We, at Aepiphanni, specialize in supporting small businesses to maximize their operational effectiveness and grow even in the midst of challenging times.
So if you are a business leader who needs more clarity about your business’s processes or a desire to grow towards a new level of success, take a minute and book a Coffee & a Consult with us here! There is no charge for this conversation and it will provide you an opportunity to learn how we may be able to help you achieve your long-term business goals.
Kris Cavanaugh Castro is the People Development Coach at Aepiphanni, the trusted advisor for business leaders who are seeking forward-thinking solutions to help them plan for and navigate through the challenges of business growth. Kris has over 25 years of coaching, training and mentoring leaders to greater success; and she periodically writes about leadership development and facilitates change management conversations.
We would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and comments below.