Why? | Extraordinary Business

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email

Why Extraordinary?

Extraordinary AspirationsExtraordinary business is synonymous with business success.  80% of businesses started today will be out of business in 10 years.  That makes the other 20 percent extraordinary.

Understanding that a business derives its revenues as part of a larger system – getting value from and contributing to that system – is what history has shown separates ordinary businesses from extraordinary ones.

It is not a natural part of the evolution of a business, but rather it is the gold star that separates the mediocre businesses from successful ones.

Therefore, it must be woven into the fabric of the business.

Extraordinary businesses have the following characteristics:

  • They possess a natural drive to be industry leaders
  • They develop game-changing positioning, products and services
  • They positively impact their communities
  • They implement profitable business practices
  • They leave a lasting legacy

The first question is: why wouldn’t you want to run and extraordinary business?
The second: Why not get started NOW?

Aepiphanni Business Consulting: The Business Strategy People is an Operations Management and Business Strategy Consulting Firm dedicated to serving the needs of small to medium sized business leaders. We specialize in helping leaders create extraordinary businesses.  We welcome clients in the personal and professional services industries, including Creative and Design Services, Software & IT Services, Professional Services and Specialty Consumer Services.  As always, we welcome your comments, thoughts, questions and suggestions.  If you are seeking a business assessment, or have further questions about creating your strategy or developing your vision, please give me, Rick Meekins, a call at 678-265-3908, or email us at [email protected].


One Response

  1. Your post really helped me to understand this.It has great details and yet it is easy to understand.That’s what i was looking for.I will definitely share it with others.Thanks for sharing.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.