Aepiphanni Business Consulting Writers
If you would be interested in getting your original content in front of thousands of viewers by being a writer for us, we would love to hear from you.
Here's some information that you can use to guide your request:
We target experienced growth-oriented small businesses owners and entrepreneurs that require tend to be hard-working, dedicated to their craft and want to get more out of their businesses. They typically focus on being the best at what they do in their industry for their market. They are the doers. They are people who have built their businesses from the ground up and they are hungry for information that will help them run their businesses better.
We are looking for writers who can provide them with information that will guide them in a myriad of strategic pursuits. Our goal is to help them build Extraordinary Businesses, so anything you can do to help with that pursuit, we will embrace.
- Make sure you have completed your author profile. Incomplete author profiles will not be accepted.
- Posts must be original - not posted anywhere else at any time.
- You must have all rights to the post and any images that you request to have included in the post.
- While you will retain authorship of the post, we reserve the right to publish it how we see fit. However, you will be informed before any changes to the copy are made or are requested.
- We are looking for articles that are about 500-800 words long.
- No promotional articles/infographics will be accepted.
- Non-promotional graphics/infographics will need to be hosted on our site.
- Reference 2-3 corroborating trustworthy external sources in your post. You may link to one post on your own site or a post that is on the Aepiphanni website that aligns with your thinking. In other words, if you have an opinion you wish to share, make sure you can back it up.
- Do not include blind links in the article. The link should describe where it will take the reader, for example, "In author's open letter about why she is so awesome, ..." In this example (not an actual link) a) the author is properly credited and b) the reader knows where the link is taking them without needing to follow the link.
- Please note that your thoughts/ideas are your own and you are entitled to publish them as long as they are good and will not cause harm to other parties or conflict with our values. Yup. We are one of those firms.
- We may ask you to write more for us every once in a while. However, you are under no obligation to do so.
- You may place a link to your own website within your author bio.
The process for becoming a guest writer is pretty simple:
- Take a look at our blog. See our topics, writing style, etc.
- Complete the form below. You will automatically be registered on the site as a contributor once you do so.
- Upload an appropriate image of yourself - preferably a headshot.
- Upload some sample work.
We will take a look at it and see if it is a good fit. (Note - spam, viruses and other malware are not indicative of being a good fit!) If it is a good fit, you'll suggest a few post titles and if necessary, we'll help you massage it to make sure it is appealing to our audiences.
Why is this good for you?
- More publication is always better!
- Your post will get in front of thousands of eyeballs around the world
- You'll be contributing to the small business community to help them be more successful
- People have contacted us in order to reach our authors, so it may create new opportunities for you.
Why is it good for us?
- It helps us to fulfill our purpose of helping business leaders CREATE | DESIGN | BUILD extraordinary businesses!
- We have noticed that most people who come to the site come to read the blog posts - so let's give them more to read!
- We have been published as an information source for small business owners. As a result, we are interested in expanding our content library.
So if this feels like your cup of tea, please complete the form below.
If you just skimmed everything above, just know that it is all for the greater good.
Here's the Form
First: Application information