Notes from the show...
You must be young to be good at social media; this was one of the myths our guest. Jennifer Radke, crushed in this episode of Off The Cuff. Jennifer Radke is the CEO of the National Institute of Social Media (NISM). She is a strategic business leader and international speaker with 15+ years in sales and organizational leadership. In addition, she is a NISM-certified Social Media Strategist (SMS) and educator.
In this episode, Jennifer takes us on a journey to explain explicitly how brands and businesses can leverage social media and get better goal-oriented results for their business. She dives deep into strategies, tips, and tactics that, if employed accurately, can change the trajectory of many businesses on social media. Get ready to have a greater understanding of how social media works and how you can leverage it more effectively for your business.
In this episode of Off The Cuff, Jennifer Radke and our hosts discuss:
- What the NISM is all about, and how it can help professionals and students in the marketing world to show more expertise and position themselves better.
- How social media strategy can help you get better results online.
- The most prominent social media myths that have stopped a lot of businesses from experiencing the success they deserve.
- The question, “What social media trends do you watch out for, and how do you leverage them for your business?”
- The impact of Virtual Reality (VR) on social media.
Also, if you want to learn more about the National Institute of Social Media (NISM), you can visit www.nismonline.org for more information.