Notes from the show...
How do you know when it’s time to begin the process of writing the book you’ve been wanting to write for quite some time?
Today, we’re joined by Meg Calvin, an Amazon Bestselling Author, Wife, Mom, Master Air-guitar Player, Speaker, and Coach who helps spiritually-attuned go-getters write, market, and sell their books. Before starting up her coaching career in 2017, Meg attended seminary where she studied theology and pastoral care, and also built non-profit children’s programs. Although she works with a variety of clients from all over the theological spectrum, her clients have one important thing in common—the desire to create and to serve others with their work.
In today’s exciting Aepiphanni Off the Cuff episode, Meg discusses the following touchpoints:
- Limiting beliefs around marketing that portray it as being selfish or egotistical
- The definition of a spiritually-attuned go-getter
- How to know when it’s time to start writing your book
- How to know if you should hire a ghost writer and why that might not be the best idea
- Why the most healing and positive books will never be written
- Her process for coaching clients through writing a book and building a brand
- The importance of protecting your energy so you can better serve clients