Notes from the show...
You can share your ideas, grow your business and increase your influence massively using the power of a podcast. In today’s episode we have Jay Sutton. He is an audio/video producer that creates engaging content for thought leaders and entrepreneurs who desire to spread their message. He is also the founder of Destroying Doubt media, a company he built to help create quality content that educates, inspires and educates.
In today’s episode of Aepiphanni Off the Cuff, Jay will take a deep dive into the world of podcasting and show us exactly how it is done. If you are looking to start a podcast or maybe you are not yet convinced as to why you should, get ready!
By the end of the episode, you will:
- Know why starting your own podcast is important.
- Understand what it takes to start and run a successful podcast.
- Learn how you can make money from podcasting without having thousands of subscribers.
- Understand the value of patience, planning and execution in podcasting.
- Get to hear Jay’s story which will inspire you to take action and not waste everything you learn.
You can get 10% off his podcast launch package. All you have to do is email [email protected] and indicate that you heard about his services on Aepiphanni Off The Cuff.