Notes from the show...
Tara and Sean are Peak Performance coaches in the business of closing the gap between your performance and your potential. They have X-ray vision into how your thoughts, memories, and beliefs are encoded, and how to reformat them to serve you on autopilot so you can create the life and business you want for yourself.
In today’s episode of Aepiphanni Off the Cuff, Tara and Sean discuss the value of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) in marketing your business. They present a side of the multi-faceted NLP tool that you may have never considered. To learn more, listen to the full episode here!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The importance of values alignment within an organization
- How mirroring and reframing are valuable tools in sales and marketing
- The value of NLP in marketing
- How our unconscious minds influence our perception and behaviors
- The importance of clarity in your brand messaging
- How your environment can dictate your decision-making process
- The importance of reframing your client’s mindset to change their decision-making process and perception of a situation
- The definition of “internal representation” and how it can be used as a powerful sales tool
- Deep congruence, or as some refer to it, “flow state”