Notes from the show...
Have you ever wondered how a video is produced from beginning to end? What are the steps in place to successfully produce a video? How do you run a successful production company? Today in our studio, we spoke with Angelina McEwen. She is the Creative Producer and Owner of Express Your Visions, LLC, a video production and photography company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. McEwen, a Ukrainian native, discusses her humble beginnings as a freelance videographer just starting out in her career, and her journey to running a highly successful production company. To view her portfolio, click here.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The value of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) in video production
- The BANK Value System and how it applies to producing quality video scripts
- How our thoughts and habits influence the way we perceive and respond to videos
- How NLP influences us to be better communicators and listeners
- What elements comprise a successful video or advertisement
- The art and science behind video and how it helps companies sell more.