Notes from the show...
Jackson Calame, owner of First Class Business, teaches visionary entrepreneurs, with service-oriented organizations, how to unlock sustainable revenue growth and expand their legacy by becoming a Power Brand in their market. A startling 66% of businesses fail within the first 10 years. Jackson teaches businesses not only how to avoid failure, but how to win by becoming true visionary leaders in their market.
Having worked in, launched, and scaled several successful startups in the B2B industry and SaaS space, servicing thousands of SMBs, Jackson has seen firsthand that even the best operators struggle and often fail. The problem begins with poorly managed growth, due to establishing a weak foundation, which inevitably leads to collapse. Jackson and his teams prepare business owners and executives to bridge their growth gaps. Collectively, we often fill the roles of COO, CMO, or CEO during this transformative process.
In this episode of Aepiphanni Off the Cuff, Jackson Calame and our hosts discuss:
- How to unlock sustainable revenue growth in your business
- The importance of setting healthy boundaries as an entrepreneur
- How to become a Power Brand in your market
- How to win by becoming a true leader in your market
- The importance of meditation and prayer as an entrepreneur
- How to break away from limiting beliefs about money and other valuable resources
- The definition of a true visionary when it comes to entrepreneurship
Stay tuned to listen to another exciting episode of this season’s Aepiphanni OTC.