Notes from the show...
Jeff Swartz’s 20 years of experience in digital advertising have made him an expert in evaluating and selecting technology for his business. But when clients continually asked for a service for which Jeff’s agency couldn’t find a provider, Jeff set out to create the software himself.
In this episode of Aepiphanni Off the Cuff, Jeff and Rick explore the risk-reward analysis that led Jeff to take the leap into entrepreneurship and self-fund his startup. Discover how he transformed his company over the years, integrating cutting-edge tech into their daily operations, and how he tackles the challenge of selecting the right software solutions.
Don’t miss this episode filled with wisdom and inspiration! Tune in and stay ahead in the tech game.
• How Jeff’s marketing agency piloted a program for self-serve, highly targeted, location-based advertising
• The tools and software utilized by Jeff ’s team to grow the business, including adopting new AI
• How Jeff’s agency makes decisions about what projects to prioritize
• Why Jeff gives the authority to team members to select new software
• Common pitfalls in evaluating new software