Position: Managing Partner
Expertise: Business Growth Consulting
Years Experience: 25 years+
Highest Degree: MBA focus on Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Alma Mater: Northeastern University, D’Amore-McKim School of Business
Rick Meekins is an experienced entrepreneur and operations and strategy management professional who works with business leaders to improve operations and design strategies for business growth.
Mr. Meekins is a creative thinker who seeks out ways to combine seemingly unrelated lines of thinking to develop unique approaches to solving problems. He is a big-picture thinker with the ability to boil concepts down to the detail level. He is known for turning complex challenges into practical solutions.
His education spans music, Culinary Arts, Business Management, Project Management, Organizational Development, Business Strategy, Business Operations, Entrepreneurial Thinking, Design, and Innovation. His graduate studies culminated in an MBA from the D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University in Boston, Mass.
As a Management Consultant, Mr. Meekins has worked with business leaders around the world to design, review and/or enhance their business’s operational structure and to drive organization strategy. He and his staff have designed taken on transitional roles such as Operations Manager, General Manager, Program Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing and Sales Manager.
Expertise includes business analysis and providing operational and strategic direction in business development, business model design, sales, and marketing system design, product and service development, financial modeling, business architecture, business strategy and business and operational planning. He is adept with computers and using web-based and PC based software and comfortable working in a virtual environment.
For the project to be successful, we have to have an understanding of what to expect from one another. Below, you will find our commitment to you and what we will need from you in order to be successful.
Our Commitment to You
- We will demonstrate competency for the work that we perform for you
- The information that is provided or used will be from verifiable sources
- We will be clear about any areas where we don’t have competency
- The solutions and recommendations we provide will be toward building strategic advantage for your company
- We will be committed to producing everything contained within the project to produce the results we have agreed upon
- We will engage you every step of the way
- We will be accountable to you
- We will make every effort to cooperate with you and your other team members
- We will make every effort to adhere to any and all meeting and project deadlines
- We are committed to a successful engagement with excellent results
- We will provide the required deliverables in the agreed format at the time we agreed in the project
Rules of Engagement
- We want to work with you as part of your team, which means that we want to have a real partnership with you – an exchange of information and a course toward the results we build together.
- We will invest the time, up front, to learn about you, your company, your market and your industry
- Understand that success comes in stages; while we focus on goals you have outlined for your company, each step that is accomplished in the process should add value to your company
- We are committed to providing you with the support you need to achieve results
- We have a policy of disruptive creativity, which means that at times, we will present ideas for you that may be against your way of thinking in order to generate creativity
- Our focus is on accomplishing sustainable results for you and your company
- We are committed to following through with your project to implementing the solution or solutions.
- Your feedback is important to the success of any engagement
- It is imperative that we keep communications open and straightforward, to ensure that goals and expectations are very clear and being met
- If the project or project scope changes, we will make every effort to let you know what the new investment will be and what you can expect as outcomes
Ready to get started?
Let's get together and grab a cup of Coffee & a Consult so you can learn more.