Notes from the show...
Michael Wolsten is an executive trainer, coach, speaker, and bestselling author. He helps businesses improve their work culture to keep and develop the talent they have and powerfully attract new talent.
Michael has put in the work to learn the real-world answers and understand what makes a great leader.
He has tested and taught his principles of heart-driven leadership over the last 17 years, helping companies achieve world-class sales, service, and retention by fostering workplace cultures that drive results.
Listen to Michael’s story and insights into today’s job market in Episode 9 of the Off the Cuff Season 3 podcast.
In this episode:
- Defining leadership integrity and purpose
- The value of investing in mentorship
- Signs of self-sabotage and burnout as a business owner
- Stopping the burnout cycle by empowering others
- What makes a successful leader?
- The shift from Hustle Culture to Quiet Quitting
- Opportunities for leaders to ask themselves what is healthy for them when it comes to work
- How to get open and honest feedback from your team to effect change within your organization
- Relational leadership and honoring the present to help other people feel valued
- The importance of assessing cultural fit in the hiring process