Notes from the show...
In today’s episode, entrepreneur and president of Ryan Bailey and Associates discusses passion and purpose in entrepreneurship.
Ryan runs an organizational effectiveness company at a Christian counseling practice. He has been coaching/counseling clients/CEOs for over 29 years. In this podcast episode, he shares his journey into and through entrepreneurship, discussing topics like business burnout, passion and purpose, and the importance of balancing work and family life.
Learn more about his journey and experiences as an entrepreneur in Off the Cuff season 2, episode 1!
In this episode:
- How both passion and purpose are valuable attributes when it comes to running a business.
- Realizing passion is a result of understanding your purpose.
- Your faith manifests itself in the way you treat your employees and your clients.
- Balance of work and family life is crucial to preventing “burnout” as an entrepreneur.
- There are different business cycles; times where business is booming and slow seasons.
- Wisdom is using the down times in your business to focus on areas that don’t usually get a lot of attention.
- Knowing how to apply the same core principles in every facet of your life, not just your business.
Download Ryan's eBook,
"Reignite Your Faith"
“Do you feel distant from Christ? Have you lost the fire for Him you once had? Reignite Your Faith is an eBook designed to help you reconnect to God in ways that are tailored to you, leading to greater consistency and greater enjoyment in Him as your first love. This eBook will also show you how to keep from returning to a lukewarm walk so you aren’t left chasing the next spiritual “high”. Christ is worth our worship! Are you ready to reignite your faith?”