Notes from the show...
Kiki and Corey are shaking up the online dating industry with their newly launched audio-based dating app, SWITCH. The two best friends dove into the world of tech startups to create a virtual speed dating app that lets people connect first, and judge later. In their research and design, they prioritized creating the kind of user experience that will put an end to swipe culture and lead to real connection.
Their fresh approach and unique solutions to the real issues created by today’s dating apps has already helped them secure investment funds and launch their app in beta. Listen in to today’s episode of Aepiphanni Off the Cuff to hear their story, learn how they have overcome obstacles, and be inspired by their infectious energy and dedication to building a business that will make a difference.
In this episode:
- What is the SWITCH Dating App and How Does it Work?
- Solving the Main Problems with Today’s Dating Apps
- What it Takes to Build a Business and How Corey and Kiki’s Startup Journey Has Evolved
- Getting Funding as Black Female Startup Founders
- How to Become a Beta Tester and/or Invest in the Switch App