Notes from the show...
Danica Vince Cruz and Charles Collins are the founding team behind Danica VC Media, a creative marketing strategy agency with locations in Frederick MD, Chattanooga TN, and West Palm Beach FL.
The driving force behind their effective marketing approach is their ability to blend out-of-the-box strategies and cultural fluency to create marketing campaigns that engage audiences on a deeper level.
And now, they’re here to share their own insights with you.
Value-packed with marketing advice and motivational pushes, Off the Cuff’s 9th episode is for every business owner—whether you’re already an Instagram maven or a budding newbie exploring options —who wants to leverage the power of authentic social media marketing and consistent content creation for your own business.
In this episode:
- Running a business with your partner and balancing each other out
- Changes in the market and how COVID forced people to adapt to social media marketing
- Building community rather than simply pushing out content
- Authenticity vs. Showing up with a curated presence online
- Mental fortitude and being consistent with content creation
- Scaling up and why resilience is a must in building a business
- Their advice for people starting with content and social media marketing
Visit Danica VC Media’s socials and get to know more about them: