Notes from the show...
Joe Yazbeck is an internationally acclaimed speaker and leadership coach for top industry executives, public servants and entrepreneurs. He is the bestselling author of the book titled No Fear Speaking, and the book has been published in 8 languages. He has also given over 4000 presentations in his 35 years of speaking.
Learn more about personal branding and being a better communicator in Off The Cuff Season 2 Episode 6
By the end of this episode, you will:
- Understand the difference between authentic and synthetic branding.
- Learn how to build your personal brand the right way.
- Learn how to master speaking even as an introvert.
- Know the 5 C’s of a commanding speaker.
- Learn how to get people to buy into your brand and win their trust.
- See why personal branding matters to your business.