Episode 14 | The Fine Art of Salesmanship
Sales can be a tricky thing and there’s a lot to consider. From networking and getting leads to implementing systems that will get you closer to your prospects to taking data in consideration as you transform your company into a more profitable one.
Learn more in this 14th episode of Off the Cuff!
In this episode:
- The zigzag road towards successful networking
- Why getting personal goes hand-in-hand with networking well
- What is a CRM system and how does it get you closer to a client?
- Looking for and implementing CRM systems
- Adapting your sales system according to your team
- How important is software integration?
- Why having experience still also means you need to improve
- The ROI of data transformation
- Why it’s important to digitalize at least one part of your company