Episode 12 | Breaking Down Mental Barriers to Achieve Rapid Growth with Maeghan Duckett
Maeghan Duckett is not your average realtor. She’s passionate about growth and life transformation, debt freedom and wealth growth, and educating others about real estate. She’s also the author of Inhale Courage, Exhale Fear—a book that embodies how she was able to reach real estate business success at such a young age.
Listen to the 12th episode of Off the Cuff to learn more about Meaghan’s drive to push against her mindset barriers and how this action led to her rapid growth as a real estate business owner.
The MWM Team website: https://www.themwmteam.com/
Buy Meaghan’s book: Inhale Courage, Exhale Fear
Book a free consultation with Meaghan
In this episode:
- How Meaghan Duckett found her passion in real estate and turned it into a business
- Highlights in Meaghan’s real estate career
- Expanding from a solo realtor into a team
- Facing mental barriers to achieve career and business growth
- Setting boundaries as you grow at a rapid speed
- How Meaghan’s relationship with God guided her throughout her achievements
- What it means to inhale courage and exhale fear
- Why celebrating the little wins matter more than instant success
- Why staying in your lane is okay